Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
June 3
Time 8:00 AM

Meet at the Angeles Forest information center, 1960 N San Gabriel Canyon Rd. Azusa. They’re rebuilding the center but there’s parking before and after the center.

Head up San Gabriel Canyon Rd then turn right onto E Fork Road. We can stop at Camp Williams (24210 East Fork Road) for refreshments or what ever.

Continue on E Fork Road then turn right on Glendora Mountain Rd and end up at Glendora Ridge Rd. This is a good place to stop and yak and take pictures.

Briskly drive along Glendora Ridge Rd to Mount Baldy.

Mt Baldy Lodge is a good place to stop for breakfast or lunch and decide which way to go from there.

AMGPrincess E55
cyberdranken SLK55
MarioC55 C55
Shelleca E55
topless_in_sb CLK55
Tslick SLK32
V8slk SLK55
320SLK SLK320

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,048 Posts
this place is awesome! let's get more members going!

·
3,048 Posts
Yeah! hey scott, you'll have to watch out for me...i got written up last weekend already, 52 in a 45....PASSING lane...*sigh*

·
3,048 Posts
before. he claims i was going 57, but he was gonna let me off by writing me up for 52, i don't know that it makes much of a difference, either way it's traffic school or a point... Honestly i don't know, i figured i was going about 45, and then floored it to pass 2 SUVs (they moved to the right lane, but didn't slow down at all). and as soon as i passed them the CHP was in the other side of the road looking right at me.

·
3,048 Posts
SLR? i'll bring the Enzo! R) :biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another beautiful morning up the hill. Left the June gloom behind.

We had Ian's 230, Oscars 320, my 32, and Edward and Scott's 55's.

The big AMG's didn't show but Mick caught up with us at the Mt Baldy Lodge.

One for easty

3 AMG's

The group

Edwards fine 55

Here's Oscar chasing myself and Ian in his black 230.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Thanks for the nice photos and video. Sure wish I could've made it.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
:tazz::tazz::tazz:Can you guys put names to those grins?:confused::confused::confused: Which one is Scott? Dragon? etc. Looks like you had a ball:butt: there are no green trees. Ya'll would be bombed on the Blue Ridge Parkway, trees an flowers an shade. Oh an me an Don an Bryan. Dodgin ground hogs an squirrels, stoppin fer fresh roadkill. :biglaugh: This is a great place, great folks, cars and piturs. Lets all retire an do this sorta thing all the time. Move round tha wurld wid da guud wx and fun events. :burnout::tu::tu::tu::biglaugh:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts