Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scott, let me know when you get a itch for the ridge. I'm game for next week, but I'm still running this weekend. After last week's drive in the crossfire, I'd bet I'd keep up with you down mt Baldy. I want to go out this weekend to test the 32 fix.

412driver, Were all close by and I'm not into taking photo's when I'm figuring out car problems nor deep into the ridge. But here's some photos of the ridge (first photo, hairpin) we took last December.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
I might be up for next sunday, keep us updated!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I might be up for next sunday, keep us updated!
I might be okay for April 1st, Sunday (no Foolin' :)). Keep us updated on time and meeting place, I may not be able to keep up with everyone else but it'll still be fun.

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
Mohammed, speaking of places to race, do you know what this place is. It’s huge. The outer ring is ~6.2 miles long. It appears to be concrete pavement and 120 feet wide.
Its Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al-Subah's Soccer Stadium/Olympic ring.

Its not far from Storage centres of Aramex and DHL.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya Gene, I was up there and had a good run. But as always. It's better when chasing after or getting away from another car. The place was empty. The steering has improved :tu:

Maybe V8SLK, cyberdraken, or another will set up a date for a meet. It's my turn to take it easy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
is this Glendora by like san dimas and la verne? Or is it somewhere else? Cuz if its the glendora by like san dimas then that looks like a pretty sick drive! I would love to do that! Let me know!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
is this Glendora by like san dimas and la verne? Or is it somewhere else? Cuz if its the glendora by like san dimas then that looks like a pretty sick drive! I would love to do that! Let me know!
slkbabe, your more than welcome to join us. You are correct it's above San Dimas. Here's a few links to our last get together.

http://www.slkworld.com/mb-events/1047-so-cal-meet.html
http://www.slkworld.com/mb-events/1327-so-cal-meet-pixs.html

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
....Maybe V8SLK, cyberdraken, or another will set up a date for a meet. It's my turn to take it easy.
Tom, you're still "Da Man", you have built-in GPS.

Tom:
Jo and I can come down the weekend of the 14/15 or the 21/22nd of April if this could work out with you and Scott , Edward , Eddy and Oscar or others --- let us know -- would be happy to take Cruzer on a new road
Weekend of April 14/15 is taken. I might be free on April 21/22.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
April 1, 2007, this Sunday

Hey Guys, let's do it this weekend! April 1, 2007, this Sunday let's meet for coffee at 10 again, drive up and back down, and have a late lunch! If not that many people are up for the drive, let's just have brunch in irvine? come on guys!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts