Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Slk enthusiasts and fellow members, I have come seeking your advice once more. Around may I bought myself a project I thought I could wrench on during the summer and slowly get on the road. I have found more problems than I could fix and Besides not having the time my pops wants the car gone. So before I send it out to the vultures on eBay I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking over or salvaging it for parts. Maybe advice on how much to ask for it. The car was initially in safe mode and would'nt come out of park so i changed the shifter module. After that it wouldn't come out of second gear so I changed the conductor plate with no change. Finally i swapped the abs module with a used one and lights and codes seem to have improved. However the car isn't registered and i can't go flying around the neighborhood to check. The car has a lot of dings and is in a somewhat disassembled state but can be worth something to somebody. I even have a working computer with a full microfiche and the reader that erasers dealer codes. This forum has been a ton of fun to learn from but unfortunately I have to let her go. So if anybody has any advice or interest please let me know.

PS Jeff sorry if i posted in the wrong topic again. Thank you for all your help and advice along with all the other great members on here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.