Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,628 Posts
We used to have tons of members in Atlanta. You can drive down for our meet in Lakeland Florida on April 12th!

·
Fanatical Member
3,418 Posts
Then to Lake Tahoe, California for the NorCal/SoCal meet in May. Hey, it's just a hop, skip and a jump!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
The Peachtree Section of MBCA is based in the Atlanta area and they are a good bunch of folks. They are all Mercedes models not just SLK's.

You are always welcome to make a road trip to one of our NC/SC SLK Group events. If you want me to put you on our mailing list, drop me a note.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Midtown ATL, representing... I know there's at least one other SLK in my parking garage... Bueller? Bueller?

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,628 Posts
you guys might as well come on down to Floriduh and meet with us :D

·
Premium Member
91 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
NC/SC list

The Peachtree Section of MBCA is based in the Atlanta area and they are a good bunch of folks. They are all Mercedes models not just SLK's.

You are always welcome to make a road trip to one of our NC/SC SLK Group events. If you want me to put you on our mailing list, drop me a note.

Pls add me to the list also: [email protected]

Irish - KY

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Add me to the list, my best friend just moved to Myrtle Beach and I found an old Jr. HS friend on FB that lives in either Columbia or Greenville, SC. If we are not in the middle of moving I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Georgia Meets

If you wanted to plan a meet in North Georgia, say close to Helen in the spring, I could be talked into a road trip for that. Love that area as well as the Deal Gap region in TN. Just a comment from the peanut gallery.

Irish

·
Registered
26 Posts
We should have an SLK group at next month's Caffeine and Octane. It is a monthly (first Sunday of every month) meet in the Dunwoody area at Perimeter Mall. Well over 1500 cars are usually there. It is one hell of an eclectic event. Everything from Rat Rods to Ferraris. Lots of local car clubs show up and park together.

Today there were probably 15-20 Mini Coopers parked together, The Corvette Club always has a big turnout. No reason a bunch of SLKs would not fit right in.

Did I mention absolutely zero admission charged? For admission or parking in the show area, no cost!

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Sounds like fun, count me in!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Cars n Coffee

There is the Cars & Coffee event in Knoxville, TN (see the sticky) on Sat April 2nd. They are doing a charity poker run that morning as well. I know East Tennessee is not Atlanta but they have better roads. Road trip boyz & gurlz. I already have my reservations and tickets. We are going down for the weekend to terrorize Gatlinburg with Miss Scarlett.

Irish

1 - 20 of 33 Posts