Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought red seat belts for their car. If so, where was the best place to purchase them please?

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,565 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff.
Funny thing is that I dithered a few weeks ago as there were a pair of red ones on flee bay for £65.
An absolute bargain

·
Registered
281 Posts
my indie quoted me 1.7k AUD for this...

O.O

WHAAAAT..........!? 1.7K's AUD?
Supercheap Auto quoted me NZD $ 55.00 for a pair from OZ. 2 weeks shipping. Couldn't wait then changed my mind and decided to keep my car original.

Will go there to check again for you to see if they stock.

·
Banned
992 Posts
I have red belts on my Chevy truck. They look very cool until they get a shadow of hand grease and sweat (or make-up), at which point they are an SOB to take off and wash thoroughly. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
199 Posts
anyone has any additional info on this one??
i tried to contact mercedesparts and given them the part number which they said it wasn't an option in the usa market therefore could not order them in for me O_O

i'm sure someone has got them here from the us

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am after a set as well. Quoted 3k by MB. Quoted $400 by a breaker for 2nd hand ones, not sure though. Happly to make one in if u can find reasonably priced OEM.

·
Registered
68 Posts
No not keen on wreckers. There are a few companies doing re-manufactured ones (new webbing on your own spools) imagine your very last thoughts as your:biglaugh: head goes through your wind screen "bugger, should have got OEM."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts