Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered 2011 SLK200
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale genuine OEM MB SLK 171 Wind Deflector (2005 to present). To include all original parts and packaging plus storage bag and fitting instructions. All in very good order. £185 plus P&P or can collect from Bangor in Northern Ireland. Also I have original net wind deflector if anyone would wish to make me an offer.

·
Registered
209 Posts
where were you when i was looking for one??? I just won one in eBay for 205 quid plus shipping to the States. Would have taken yours in a heartbeat...

·
Registered 2011 SLK200
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where were you when i was looking for one??? I just won one in eBay for 205 quid plus shipping to the States. Would have taken yours in a heartbeat...
Sorry wedge357. Sold my SLK in January. Wind deflector has been stored in my garage since then.

·
Registered 2011 SLK200
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know what the shipping costs would be but to be honest too many things could go wrong between here (Northern Ireland) and the USA so not really that keen to ship that far. By the way you are so lucky to live in the sunshine state. During the summer of 2008 and 2009 my wife and I stayed at the Southern Dunes (Haines City) and we loved every minute of it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
okay, let me have a think on how to get it here.

I'm originally from the UK, all of my family is still there so I might be able to get it shipped to Liverpool then get it sent to the States at a later date.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The guy in UK shipped mine for 16.99 pounds via "Royal Mail International Signed-for". There was no problem whatsoever. Remember, there are no stateside custom fees to worry about in this kinds of sale.

The gentleman didn't even boxed the thing... He just wrapped the deflector bag in something plastic and wrapped with packing tape. It got to me without damage so I don't have any beef. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
43 Posts
For sale genuine OEM MB SLK 171 Wind Deflector (2005 to present). To include all original parts and packaging plus storage bag and fitting instructions. All in very good order. £185 plus P&P or can collect from Bangor in Northern Ireland. Also I have original net wind deflector if anyone would wish to make me an offer.
Is this item still for sale?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,599 Posts
original post 3 months ago, so i would assume it is long gone. you can buy em in the slkstore

·
Registered 2011 SLK200
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't check on this site very often - now have a Jag - but if anyone is interested wind breaker is still safely locked away in garage and is still for sale. Haven't advertised anywhere other than this forum but might now consider putting it on ebay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.