Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SLK Steering Wheel Column Controls:
I'm selling the following items Genuine Mercedes parts complete steering wheel column controls for SLK models 2005 to 2010.

The complete unit comprises of:
· Indicator/wipers/high beam switch unit
· Cruise control unit
· Heated steering wheel unit
· Steering column switch mounting
You can separate the controls if you do not need every part, as there are multi pin connections.

SLK R171 W171 R170 W203 F1 Paddle Shifters Leather Steering Wheel:
Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts SLK R171 Roadster & C-Class W203 sports steering wheel in black leather with AMG F1 Paddle Shifters.
If you have the old button shifters this is a straight bolt on wheel, no need to re-wire the switches on the wheel.
I have fitted one like this my own SLK and its a dream shifting gears. Fits Mercedes models R171, W171, R170 and W203.
Fantastic to turn your old steering wheel into F1 paddle Shifts.
Everything is in perfect working order.

I'm located in Aberdeenshire UK in case any local member is interested in local pick-up. I'm also open to reasonable offers on all items, PM me for any questions/offers . Out-of-UK buyers please keep shipping and PayPal fees in mind. I would prefer for you to arrange your own courier for pick up and ship to your address, this can easily be arranged.
All items are ready and well packed for shipping. :tu:

·
Fanatical Owner
272 Posts
Any pictures?

Interested in the steering wheel with F1 paddle shifters.
I have the 200kompressor without the paddle shifter option. But it is possible to install this later on :)

Would you upload any pictures of the steering wheel please?

Regards
Kristoffer aka Oszy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SLK F1 Steering Wheel

I have just noticed that I cannot reply to your PM'S on this post. I need 15 posts to reply and only have 3, sorry. For those who have contact me on the part drop me a note a [email protected] and I will answer you questions.
Thanks

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,361 Posts
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.