Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fed up with PSE keep going wrong have replaced it just using Pump motor and a new C/locking system done it for under £50. :laugh:and a couple of hours
Now have reliable central locking and unlocking, indicators flash etc on lock unlock have new merc keys just swopped transducers etc and key shafts.

I dont have internal lock on the dash or an alarm system but plan on adding that. but it locks and unlocks perfectly, anyone want details of what I did mail me.

·
Founding Member 2006
108,819 Posts
Deccca says it is rather lengthy for pics n step by step and prefers people email/pm him.

·
Founding Member 2006
108,819 Posts
I agree 350.7% with that statement

·
* Administrator (Premium Member)
37,774 Posts
As someone who has a battle with the pse at the moment, a diy guide would be appreciated, Decca.

There's going to be lots of SLKs around for decades to come. Why be inundated with pm's when one thread would do. Folk needing to do this stuff usually want to get straight on to it, you may be away when that happens.

Instead of trying to do one long thread in a single sitting, just put a bit of time aside here and there and produce a finished article in a few weeks, couple of months time.

Finally, many thanks for making us aware of another fix. Every hint helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.