Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found out how to turn the volume up on the SLC sat nav voice when giving route directions? I can find different types of voice but cannot find any control over the volume. Is it me or is there no independent control over the volume...

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,404 Posts
Has anyone found out how to turn the volume up on the SLC sat nav voice when giving route directions? I can find different types of voice but cannot find any control over the volume. Is it me or is there no independent control over the volume...
On the R171 Comand navigation, if you turn up the audio volume control while the nav directions are being spoken, this changes and remembers the navigation volume independently... no idea whether this will work with the R172 SLC or not, but perhaps worth a try.

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,387 Posts
On my 2016 GLA which has the Garmin Map Pilot The only way I find is when the nav is giving directions you can adjust the volume.

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG w/P30
249 Posts
I think you 've already received the answer, but just to confirm, adjust the volume during the navigational directions and the audio unit will remember!

Enjoy! Pleased to hear from another South West(ish) member.

DaveR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.