Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Yes, my wife and I are watching it. We just got started a couple of weeks ago. It had somewhat of a slow start but it's picking up speed and getting really good now. We have watched about seven episodes (off Netflix).

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Game Of Thrones is the best thing on TV.

My biggest problem, having read the books, is not saying anything to Pete about what is going to happen and therefore spoiling it for him. :D

I do wish George R R Martin would get his finger out and finish the last two projected books though, or the series is going to come to an abrupt halt. We're already on book three, and there are only two more to go. :mad:

Incidentally, who is your favourite character? For me it has to be Tyrion. :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
OMG episode 9 :O At the end I was like, NOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

As you can gather I haven't read the books, don't do readin' :p But the story line is great, you can never really predict whats going to happen and there really don't seem to be any boundaries in terms of how graphic it can get, which is probably more like medieval europe than the fancy knights and swooning princesses we imagine.

Only downside is waiting for the next series to come along!

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Fantastic series !
Wife and I love it , get it 2 hours after USA every monday.

If you think episode 9 was wow ! wait for more twists and bumps.......

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
If you think episode 9 was wow ! wait for more twists and bumps.......
Absolutely!!!!

Not watched episode 9 yet, as Pete's on late shift this week, so we'll wait until Monday and watch 9 and 10 in one hit, but I know...from the books...what happens.

You ain't seen nuthin' yet! :D

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
I know....10 episodes is just too short! :(

Just before this new season started, seasons one and two were available On Demand from Sky. We did the first two seasons in two days over a weekend, just to refresh our memories!

That was a lot of sofa sitting! :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well...it was a good episode, i guess, but something of an anti-climax after last week! Really they just tidied up almost as if they were going to drop it, yet there is another season confirmed for 2014.

My mate who has read the books says there is more interesting stuff to come and it looks like they have saved it for the start of next season to begin that one with a bang.

Damn, I gotta wait for next year! :(

I think Joffrey is brilliant character - I love to hate the nasty little **** and think he is played very well - the scene in this episode had me in stitches from start to finish....mebbe i shouldnt say any more for spoiler.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts