Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i was wondering if anyone had a fuse box diagram they could email me or post iv been having problems with my 2001 SLK 230 for some reason when i turn my car off not everything turns off with it i don't no what it is but it will kill my battery if i leave it hooked up i just check the battery and it is good so i no its not that but from this point i don't no where to go so some help would be greatly appreciated my email is [email protected] thanks

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,182 Posts
have you checked your owners manual for the fuse box diagram?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i have it was just a small piece of paper in the fuse box on the drivers side but it has seemed to have disappeared

·
98,182 Posts

·
98,182 Posts
i'm searching google now

·
98,182 Posts

·
98,182 Posts
and you checked in the trunk for the vehicle repair kit?

·
98,182 Posts
there should be a fuse box diagram in the trunk in the vehicle repair tool kit

·
Registered
659 Posts
Here's a pic of mine. Although not as clean, or any better than the one above, it does show a part number in the corner so you could order one.

Attachments

Reactions: SLKman

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's a pic of mine. Although not as clean, or any better than the one above, it does show a part number in the corner so you could order one.
I have this chart in my car in the fuse box in the engine compartment. The problem is that none of these call out anything for the interior fan. I pulled 36, the 30 amp labeled Tempmatic, but it was not burned through. There was a little black below the plastic, but the main metal inside the fuse was solid.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have this chart in my car in the fuse box in the engine compartment. The problem is that none of these call out anything for the interior fan. I pulled 36, the 30 amp labeled Tempmatic, but it was not burned through. There was a little black below the plastic, but the main metal inside the fuse was solid.
If your interior heating/cooling fan runs after you shut down it's probably because you have the heater control in recirculate position. If you go to rest off your fan should stop.

·
Registered 2002 SLK32 AMG
40 Posts
Love this place
My son just put both of our windows down and up again to clear some snow. They went almost all the way up before stopping and not then doing anything. Quick search on here, fuse 19, 40amp. Swapped it out in the snow under the light of my phone and all is good with the world once more.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.