Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured out by accident how to install a full cold air intake system straight to the ground it looks great and gives a nice little boost but it is kinda expensive unless u r replacing ur headlight with the projector/halo light kit

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Any pix or diagrams?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well what u have to do is get the aftermarket headlight i got the projectors cause the back is smaller and gave me enough room to fit it down through the triangle hole right i had to take the intake from a dodge stratus (aftermarket ) my friend had it laying around from his old car and i cut part of it to make it work but u will need to move the i think its the coolent pump thats in the hole and it will fit but ya will post pics when i put it back on i have to paint it first though so prolly later this month

·
Registered
62 Posts
i can't wait for the pics! I've done a complete 1-off intake myself also! Its still getting finishing touches to look 'pretty' so no pics yet for mine either

·
Registered
62 Posts
that is the main reason I haven't posted a ton of pics of my set up on the forums yet... waiting for the final piece lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts