Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.so I am trying to sort out the non running 91 500 sl. the first issue I found was the becker anti theft had shorted out. that has been replaced. the car still turns over but does not start. I got hold of the gentleman and asked him to give me the rundown on just what happened that led up to car not starting. he drove car home normally.parked it.alarm went off at 4am.would not turn off.he disconnected the negative battery cable. tried to start car next day.turns over no start and alarm would not stop.i don't know why but for some reason he changed plugs thinking they were fouled.not thinking the alarm would be the problem. he also mentioned something about a special tool that he adjusted something in the throttle body????? .the car sat for over a year before ,I purchased it.i seen him drive it on many occasions, I found the scorched becker auto radio anti theft and replaced it. the alarm is off. all locks work. I am afraid he may have adjusted something with the fuel mixture that is keeping it from running. HELP. he also had the roof control module rebuilt. and I am shure its not programmed right.i am not even going to wretle with that till I get the car running.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts