Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys have the resources and know how. This forum has helped me alot but I cant do anything right now and hate to let her go but must.

Located in Houston, Texas 98k on odometer. Has original clear title and all manuals.

Rims and Tires are good. Oil was changed with Mobile and hasn't been driven much.

Ac, Heat, Window, Top ALL WORK.

Inside is good and will need new paint, easy to fix and find paint.

Has some extra parts and Special diagnostic Scan Tool costs extra. $250

Issues:

Car runs and drives but won't shift out of first gear. Needs to be reset or transmission replaced. You can find them at parts yard.

Good body, has small repairable dent on rear right side.

Engine runs, does drive. Now needs to replace steering lock, luckily it is out of the car and is easy to replace.

I have the interior center console parts because car was being fixed.

Radio will need to be reset. you can get radio code when you register the car and go get it at a dealership for free

YOU WILL HAVE TO TOW on 4 wheel dolly or disconnect shaft for two wheel dolly.

Price: $2400

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,500 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts