Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I need to sell my Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels that I used to have on my 2005 SLK350. They are "used" condition. I'm looking to sell the wheels with the tires so I will not be selling either separately. I'm trying to get rid of them so I am selling them for what the tires go for-$756 plus shipping and PayPal costs. PM me or email me at jameslk350 @ hotmail.com.

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2
18x8 front and rear
Offset: +35
Bolt Pattern: 5-112
Tire Size: 225/40-18 (Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Specs included)
Color: Flat/Matte/Racing Black
Weight: ~20lbs

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a steal. StarSpecs are super expensive... I paid $500 for two rears :(

Sorry to throw the thread a bit off topic but, do you find any difference with the car having a non-staggered wheel setup?
As an amateur, I didn't notice anything-although I did add some wider spacers in the rear if that makes a difference. The main thing was being able to rotate the front and rear tires.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
How much tread is on the tires? I know, I know...the tires alone are $750+ new, but if I'd get them, I'd want to get some miles outta've um...

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much tread is on the tires? I know, I know...the tires alone are $750+ new, but if I'd get them, I'd want to get some miles outta've um...
What's the best method in getting an accurate tread measurement? Using a penny upside down and checking if his head is covered? I just replaced the 2 rear tires after getting a camber kit installed so those should have plenty of tread left.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
New would have 10/32" tread depth(per the TireRack site specs). I use my calipers which have a "slide" that extends/retracts as the jaws open or close. Tire stores have a tread depth gauge.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wheels and tires still for sale and taking up valuable storage space. :( Dropping the price to $750 shipped and PayPal fees included! Also open to offers and possible trades. PM or email me.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
James, PLEASE forgive me; I totally forgot about this sale. I'll pm you...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.