Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling my rims if anyone is interested.

Got them refinished with a Machined face and hyper silver windows for ultra shine. This finish is NOT available from Sonic Tuning so I had them redone.

From what I know, Sonic Tuning no longer sells these individually, but only in group buys. They were 699 for wheels only, but I'm asking a bit more because of the custom rare finish.

Owned the rims and tires since March and put less than 3000kms on them. Perfect wheels, no bends or cracks and runs perfectly straight.

Beautiful set!

19 x 8.5 ET35
19 x 9.5 ET35

Tires:
Federal SS595
235/35-19 Front
245/35-19 Rear
Tires are practically brand new under 3000kms

Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Asking $1500

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Nice looking wheels and tires. Fair price. Didn't realize the aggressive drop on your SLK before now. Low rider status.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Thinking of selling my rims if anyone is interested.

Got them refinished with a Machined face and hyper silver windows for ultra shine. This finish is NOT available from Sonic Tuning so I had them redone.

From what I know, Sonic Tuning no longer sells these individually, but only in group buys. They were 699 for wheels only, but I'm asking a bit more because of the custom rare finish.

Owned the rims and tires since March and put less than 3000kms on them. Perfect wheels, no bends or cracks and runs perfectly straight.

Beautiful set!

19 x 8.5 ET35
19 x 9.5 ET35

Tires:
Federal SS595
235/35-19 Front
245/35-19 Rear
Tires are practically brand new under 3000kms

Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Asking $1500
I've done business with discoduck a few times so I can vouch for him. Anyway, awesome refinish-they will look great on another SLK! Now I'm thinking of refinishing my gunmetal ST160s...

·
Registered
18 Posts
PM sent. I'm interested in the wheels/tires. I saw your car featured on stanceiseverything.com. Nice article and photos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.