Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 17in factory 10 spoke wheels. They are 17x7.5 in front and 17x8.5 in rear. They each have some curb damage on them and one is slighly bent. Please let me know if interested. The tires they require are 225 45 ZR17 fronts and 245 40 ZR17 rears. I do not have tires to sell with them.

Local sale would be best, but can ship if needed. Would imagine shipping will be close to $150-$200 total.
will entertain any offer

email works best: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still for sale!

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Anyone know what I would need to do to get these wheels to fit on my '08 280 SLK that now has 16 inch wheels. Adapters or spacers or something? Or wouldn't they work at all??

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,935 Posts
Anyone know what I would need to do to get these wheels to fit on my '08 280 SLK that now has 16 inch wheels. Adapters or spacers or something? Or wouldn't they work at all??
They're a straight fit. All the OEM wheels are interchangeable.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
exactly what durk said.... they will fit just fine. i do not have tires for sale, but you should check out tirerack.com for good prices.

depending on price, I could be persuaded to meet you half way between DC and PA for purchase. let me know! willing to make a deal!

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
They look pretty scruffy but if the price is right I could go for them. I buy all my tires from Tire Rack...great prices and delivery right to the installer. I also have been looking on line and on U-tube at wheel restoration kits. Anybody ever use Permatex Wheel Restoration Kit or has anyone ever done any wheel restoration? SLK350WDC: I'm just south of Harrisburg on I-83 so maybe we could meet in Northern Maryland or wherever half way would be. That is, if the price is right, of course. What's your best price for those? Will they fit in an SLK without the tires on them or should I bring my Highlander?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent bstevens...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've gotten some interest, but no firm deal made yet.
$300 obo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.