Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the new knob installed in the car. I would like to sell the old one, looking for 80.00 plus fees for it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bikerboy, do you mind telling me where you brought your shifter and for how much? i would like to change my Designo shifter to a wooden one just like what you got.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I thought this has already been sold since the date was back in March. I would like to buy your AMG shifter. I sent you a reply on your PM. Just tell me how I'm going to pay you for the shifter. Thanks a bunch :-D

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
Bikerboy, do you mind telling me where you brought your shifter and for how much? i would like to change my Designo shifter to a wooden one just like what you got.
where did you buy the AMG shift knop i whant one but no wood
please let me know
:confused:Not trying to blow your deal. Two people asked the same question. I purchased one that looked almost identical, off eBay months ago. It wouldn't lock on to the shaft and I sent it back for a refund.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Don,

Just to give you an upate on the shifter knob that Matt sold to me, it worked and was a perfect fit. I did not have any problem with installing and locking it into the shaft. I pushed it all the way down, then locked the plastic locker into place. It's in there firmly and locked tight.

Matt,

Thanks for the shift knob. It's way better than the Designo shift knob that I originally have which for some reason was starting to have some rust on the metallic base. That was the main reason why I wanted to change it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.