Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm selling my used customized OEM headlights-the housing is painted satin black (more shine than matte black but less than gloss black). The lens need a little bit of work/resurfacing after many long distance drives. I'm looking for $400 shipped as is. The following items are included:

-pair of customized headlights (driver and passenger side)
-2 chrome amber turn signal lights #3457 (removes orange look from headlamp)
-2 LED parking lights; white color (#3457)
-2 OEM high beam bulbs
-McCulloch HID H7 low beam kit; 5000k color (HID kit is attached underneath each headlight)

If you're interested and have any questions-you can post here, PM me, or email me at jameslk350 at hotmail dot com. Thanks, James.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These still available?
Yes, they are still available. The headlamps can be purchased with or without the aftermarket HID kit. I'm still including the chrome amber turn signal lights, LED parking lights, and OEM high beam bulbs since I do not need them. As mentioned in my original post, the lens will need a little bit of work from a professional shop in your area like http://drheadlight.com/ for example.

·
Registered
512 Posts
the HID's that James has on this setup are really nice! Not too blue as you might get with 6000k or higher. If anyone is considering buying these, go for the HID's! You surely wont regret it!

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. Headlights are still for sale. I'm willing to lower the price to $300 shipped for everything or $250 shipped without the HID kit, LEDs, and chrome amber bulbs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.