Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my custom install of a complete factory speaker upgrade system (you will need your own amp). Here's the link to the thread (you can see all pictures):

http://www.slkworld.com/general-modifications-r171/2118-audio20-system-speakers-upgrade-complete-w-pix.html

Whole system is for sale (totally plug and play) for $800 shipped. You're saving on the install and mounting costs (over $150) since everything is already glued and mounted correctly, just take out the stock speaker assembly and replace. What you get is:

2xHertz Space 8 8" Mid-bass woofer + 2xHertz HL70 3.5" Midrange speakers (both mounted to the stock frames)
2x Eclipse 1" Tweeters (40W RMS) (both mounted to the stock assembly with grille)
2x DynAudio X360 3-way crossovers

Retail for all these separately is easily over $1,000, and with the labor involved to trim the edges of the speaker mounts and to silicone the speakers onto the frame, this is easily a $1,100 value.

I sold my car over a year ago, and used these for only about 8 months after I installed them. I guarantee that cosmetically and functionally, all parts are absolutely perfect. For those of you with a non-HK system, this is the perfect upgrade if you have the Amp/Sub combo ready and just need some top-of-the-line speakers that will take as much power as you give them and put any MB system to shame. With the right 2-channel amp and right tuning, you can play these loud and clear and people will hear you 2 blocks away (not that I tried). PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price lowered to $700 obo shipped

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$600shipped. Anyone?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status