Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found my factory mesh windscreen that came with my SLK350. I never used it for the past 5 years. What you see in the picture is what you are getting. SLKStore is selling them for $170 plus shipping. I am looking for best offer. You can PM me or email (preferred) me "jameslk350 at hotmail dot com."

·
Registered
15 Posts
HI James these are only £20 on english ebay about $40 max and very plentyful hope this helps the screenflex are about £150 pound plastic ones. Cheers Tony

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HI James these are only £20 on english ebay about $40 max and very plentyful hope this helps the screenflex are about £150 pound plastic ones. Cheers Tony
Hi Tony, were you interested in buying this? Can you show me an actual eBay listing link? I've tried to look for the $40 wind screen but I'm not getting any luck. I contacted another SLK member who recently purchased a used wind screen. So I am putting my wind screen up for the same price.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice glad you got it!:rb

you will love it takes a little getting used to in the mirror but the wind difference is great!

Enjoy
Touli

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice glad you got it!:rb

you will love it takes a little getting used to in the mirror but the wind difference is great!

Enjoy
Touli
:rolleyes: Thanks for the kind words, I guess... I actually found it and I am selling it.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Not a fan of the knickers, but $60 shipped is not a bad price - I'd also like to the sources if you can find 'em for cheaper - always nice for reference!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
HI James ebay would not let me send info so here is the nos of a couple 170737292079 280776199302 280775821216 hope this helps . Cheers for now Tony

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
HI James ebay would not let me send info so here is the nos of a couple 170737292079 280776199302 280775821216 hope this helps . Cheers for now Tony
Hi Tony-thank you for taking the time to go out of your way and post the item numbers for those eBay listings. Basically you want me to sell my windscreen for the same price as someone else's starting bid price on eBay, in the United Kingdom. I can understand why a lot of the old members aren't around here anymore. There really isn't anything new to discuss except to help out new people with a low post count. Thanks for the ride, SLKWorld.

:usa:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Hi Tony, were you interested in buying this? Can you show me an actual eBay listing link? I've tried to look for the $40 wind screen but I'm not getting any luck. I contacted another SLK member who recently purchased a used wind screen. So I am putting my wind screen up for the same price.
Hi Tony-thank you, A****e, for taking the time to go out of your way and post the item numbers for those eBay listings. Basically you want me to sell my windscreen for the same price as someone else's starting bid price on eBay, in the United Kingdom. I can understand why a lot of the old members aren't around here anymore. There really isn't anything new to discuss except to help out new people with a low post count. Thanks for the ride, SLKWorld.

:usa:
To be fair
A) You did ask him for an ebay link and
B) one of those links is to a 'buy it now' item.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To be fair
A) You did ask him for an ebay link and
B) one of those links is to a 'buy it now' item.
Fortunately I was able to sell the windscreen to a SLK55 owner on this forum - and gave him a great deal too! I apologize that I was a little out of line... I'm too much of a SLK addict to leave my 2nd "online home." There really is no other SLK community/information that compares to SLKWorld. I hope you all can forgive me!
:Beer:

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You may now lock this thread as the OEM windscreen has already been sold and shipped-thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.