Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
B67824217
Item is brand new never used looking for 300shipped

iPod integration kit fully integrates your iPod with the audio system in your Mercedes-Benz. You can control and play your iPod through your vehicle's audio system using the steering-wheel controls while having a visual display in your instrument cluster of the song information. Your iPod is even kept charged while playing. Compatible with:'05 - '08 SLK

·
Registered
533 Posts
$300 ? Where are you from / location etc...?

Also if you have this do you need to disconnect your CD Changer or can it operate with both? because I have the 6 CD / Mp3 Changer and Phone option.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,649 Posts
benzfan101,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$300 ? Where are you from / location etc...?

Also if you have this do you need to disconnect your CD Changer or can it operate with both? because I have the 6 CD / Mp3 Changer and Phone option.
im located in usa from california im not 100% sure on that you can always contact the dealer but im assuming you wont have to disconnect that being that it is the factory part! and yes 300 shipped anywhere

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Will only work if you have COMAND fitted, will not require that you remove the CD changer, and you will lose your AUX input. Song info is displayed on MFD only, not on COMAND screen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for clearing things up price reduction 250 shipped need item gone don't have a slk anymore that's why I'm selling!!

·
aka John
13,012 Posts

You part will work with a lot of MB cars - but not with an R171 without COMAND. The post you reference on Benzworld and MBenzNL's hack will not work with a US spec A20 - and as far as I know, he's not even doing the EUR hack anymore.

Product is great for what it's designed for - and nothing more. If you have an A20 head, you are limited to 1] hacking the CD audio inputs on the head itself or 2] one of the various MOST fiber solutions.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts

Your part will work with a lot of MB cars - but not with an R171 without COMAND. The post you reference on Benzworld and MBenzNL's hack will not work with a US spec A20 - and as far as I know, he's not even doing the EUR hack anymore.

Product is great for what it's designed for - and nothing more. If you have an A20 head, you are limited to 1] hacking the CD audio inputs on the head itself or 2] one of the various MOST fiber solutions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.