Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought my wife new wheels and tires for her SLK, so I am posting her old wheels for sale. Maybe someone is in need of a set of winter wheels for their car.

These are off a 2006 SLK280. Fronts are 17x7 et 35, rears are 17x8 et 30 with 5x112 bolt pattern. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S. I am not exactly sure of the remaining tread as my wife did not do the penny test when taking pictures (like I told her to :biglaugh:), but I will be happy to make more pictures with the penny if requested to do so. I know the fronts are in good shape (probably 10k+ miles left); one rear is brand new; and the other rear is pretty much shot.

We're asking $500 for all for, but will entertain reasonable offers. Shipping is on the buyer or local pick up can be arranged.

·
Registered 2003 SLK230K
62 Posts
Hello
do you still have these wheels. if so what do you think the shipping would be to 75602.
William

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello
do you still have these wheels. if so what do you think the shipping would be to 75602.
William
The wheels are still for sale. Shipping is about $50-60 per wheel with tires and $30-40 per wheel without tires. This is really a guesstimate on my part using UPS's website. If you know of a cheaper/better way to ship, I am all ears.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Slk32

Would those wheels fit a 2002 SLK32? I know they are 1" diameter smaller, but was wondering about the offset.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would those wheels fit a 2002 SLK32? I know they are 1" diameter smaller, but was wondering about the offset.
Sorry for the delay in responding, I have been travelling a lot recently.

I can't see it being a problem. The R170 16" wheels were et37, while the R171 16" wheels are et34. These would be "pushed out" 3mm more towards your fenders.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am interested but I have no idea if they will fit on my 1998 SLK230 - R170.
Currently I have the stock staggered 16" rims with 205/55R-16 up front and 225/50R-16 in the rear, tire rack lists the exact same size for your car.
The best I can find out is the bolt pattern is the same:
16" x 7", 5 Lug, 112mm Bolt Pattern Front
Size: 16" x 8", 5 Lug, 112mm Bolt Pattern Rear

Just the ET has me confused. Looking at an old R170 accessories catalog,
for example, front wheel size of 7 Jx 16 ET 37 is listed, rear of 8J x 16 ET 30, so very close to what you have listed [front 37 vs. 35]

Anyway, if someone knows if they fit please post, I am interested in purchasing, would have to be shipped to 40175-1334.

I will send you a PM with my email address and other contact information. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.