Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I sold my SLK a couple months back and no longer have the need for this system.

System worked great a few months back pulling my engine codes and diagnosing my Vario top, without it I would have never found the problem.

System is loaded with all standard MB star software however when booting it up today it is asking for an authorization code. I can ensure you the system works and just needs software updates. There are plenty of sites out there where this information can be obtained and I can provide guidance to the buyer. There are also plenty of sellers on ebay who offer hard drives and software.

Not looking to make any money off selling this and only want to recover what I have into it.

First $450 (Check ebay, they are going 2X that price)

Thanks

·
Registered 2004 SLK55 AMG
380 Posts
Hello, i'm in France: possibility to ship in my country ?

Regards,

Marco

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
28,731 Posts
I recomend mb star c3 and mb star c4 at buyobdii.com.New Mercedes Benz Star C3 is a professional diagnostic tool specially for mercedes benz cars. Mercedes Benz Star C3 can do benz trucks and new types of mercedes cars.Super quality,Big aluminum box for package, easy to take at hand. And Best quality MB SD Connect Compact 4 supports reading & erasing trouble code,reading the real-time data of sensor and actuator, coding and programming. MB SD Connect Compact 4 supports wireless diagnose, support K-line,CAN BUS and UDS protocol, fit all computers,with multi-language.

Join the gang! Your 1st thread should be your introduction so we can welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already. New Members Introduce Yourself Here - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

On a smartphone: http://www.slkworld.com/new-members-introduce-yourself-here/330737-how-update-your-profile-post-intro-smartphone.html

·
Premium Member 2001 SLK320/2000 SLK230
2,719 Posts
Item is sold and was the same price as an Autoenginuity for Merc.

Have an iCarSoft MBII that the USPS claims is arriving today and is said to work on both my '01 SLK and '07 Clone (and 171s and 172s). Users on the other forum (which Shall Not Be Named) say it can reset the SRS (airbag) system on the '07 which requires a C4.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.