Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this set of real Lorinser LM6, Staggered 20" Two Piece Wheels & Continental SportContact 2 Tires. 9" 255/30 & 11" 305/25. ET 38 on both, Silver centers with machined lips. Used, good overall condition but some small flat spots, bends, or rash on the lips in a few places (they ride perfectly fine). Tires are in good shape, the fronts have a lot of tread, rears are fairly worn (go figure), 1 rear almost down to the wear bars.

I think they have sensors too, but I don't think they are working, so I'll just say no TPMS included :confused:. Lorinser center caps are included & hub centric inserts are too.

I'm not sure if these will fit on a SLK, but with the specs above maybe you can figure it out. These were on my SL55 with 12mm spacer F & 7mm R. Might fit other model Benz, but not sure due to the wideness factor :D.

$2,500 for the set. Good deal, wheels alone new are about $1,500 each. You can pickup in LA area or I can ship at your expense. If you are interested, best thing to do is call me 818-231-0179. I don't check here very often, so a phone call is your fastest contact method.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Best of luck - nice set of wheels. Unfortunately don't think you'd get 'em under the fenders on an SLK..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wanted to edit to say Sold, but I guess I have to make a new post :mad:.

So SOLD :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.