Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I currently have this installed (I have the COMAND system) until this coming Saturday June 9th where I'll have it removed from my car.

I used it for about a month and decided it's not really worth it for me since I mostly listen to the radio.

This will enable iPod, USB and Bluetooth calling in your car.

Comes with:

Dension 500
All necessary cables
Bluetooth Adapter
Box
Manuals

It will work with Audio 20 and COMAND head units.

Asking $500 CAD with the Bluetooth adapter (paid $100 extra for this)

The bluetooth worked great with my iPhone 4 if anyone is curious.

I'm located in Toronto Canada and will ship at buyer's expense.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Disco,

Do you still have this item for sale? Haven't the slightest clue what the exchange ratio and shipping would be, but I am definitely interested. It sounds like we might have similar cars, would I essentially be buying everything I need to connect my iPhone4?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Disco,

To answer my own curiosity, I googled the exchange rate and shipping. Between the two it is almost 75 dollars cheaper for me to purchase the unit new from a local source. I found an open box deal for 400 shipped with the bluetooth and factory warranty.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Disco,

To answer my own curiosity, I googled the exchange rate and shipping. Between the two it is almost 75 dollars cheaper for me to purchase the unit new from a local source. I found an open box deal for 400 shipped with the bluetooth and factory warranty.
Great, have fun with it! :biglaugh:

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
107 Posts
I am interested in this. How difficult is the install? I just got my car for less than a month so I don't really know if this will be compatible. Is there a way I can check? My car is a 2005 55 with navi and the previous owner told me that he never updated the system.

Sorry I can't pm you since I don't have enough posts.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am interested in this. How difficult is the install? I just got my car for less than a month so I don't really know if this will be compatible. Is there a way I can check? My car is a 2005 55 with navi and the previous owner told me that he never updated the system.

Sorry I can't pm you since I don't have enough posts.
Hi

I got a local shop to do the install but I watched them for a bit and it seemed pretty easy.

Sounds like you have the COMAND system which I have too. I just don't have navigation.

Do you have a shop that can install it locally?

Since you're in Vancouver, shipping should be peanuts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.