Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of 4 monet impressionism rims with tires...the tires are very worn and really just a throw in since they are already mounted to the wheels...you could put them on your car to see if you like the size of the tires but other than that I would not drive too far on them. The rims were purchased about 2 years ago for $325 a piece and i bought the tires at the same time. The rims are staggered 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 for the rears. Chrome finish, still a great shine on them as you can see in the pics...they have about 40,000 miles on them...I live outside philly near king of prussia which is obviously a 4 season location and the rims are by no means perfect, they have been thru a couple PA winters. I hosed them off and took the pics but they could use a good cleaning...no curb rash or anything like that, just some blemishes from the elements, most can be removed with enough chrome polish and elbow grease. I'd rather not ship but for the right price I could, for the right price I would also be willing to drive/meet somewhere in the middle...Make me an offer, I'm listening. Oh yeah, these fit my slk 350 no problems, no rubbing, last pic is how they look/fit on my car...5x112 bolt pattern, tires currently on them are 225/40 R18 and 265/35 R18.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,292 Posts
email addy or telephone number for contact?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.