Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - For sale are the original staggered 16" rims from my 2006 SLK280. I upgraded to OEM 17" rims using the 16" rims for snows. I just traded the car out-of-state for an SLK55. The tires have been removed as they are no longer usable. The rims are in good+ condition with some minimal rash on the fronts - which you can see in the pics. The lug nuts are included. The rims are located in Stamford, CT. Pick-up is far preferable to shipping and I am amendable to discussing a reasonable price as I no longer have any use for the rims. Pictures are attached. Please PM me with any questions, to discuss price, etc. Thanks! Tom.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,649 Posts
Tom, you might also want to add an email addy or phone number. reason? some new members do not have the required 15 posts yet to pm.

new members:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message)- capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
155 Posts
These will look great on someones r170, i have them on my 99. U can ship via grayhound for cheap, thats how i got mine... and i did get 75 bucks for scap metal for my old ones. Good luck:tu:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Just a plug for Tommy - These wheels are a breeze to clean. Just a soft sponge and some car wash liquid in a bucket and they're as good as new, inside and out.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,649 Posts
closing thread

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.