Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I am selling my 20" wheels with Tires 8.5 fronts and 10 rear, Wheels are powder coated iridium silver / gun metalish, in direct sunlight it's hyper silver but in the shade it's gun metalish. Anyway, tireshave less than 3k miles on them. These wheels will fit with no problem however I have put a 3mm spacer in the rear because when I bottom out the tires slightly rub the felt liner which is really no big deal. WHeels caps used where OEM, TPMS not included.

I paid retail for these with tires over 4k and am asking $2800 obo. Buyer pays shipping, if you are local in southern california, you are welcome to try them on for size :)

I am also selling my brabus springs ( on another thread ). This set up worked best for me however, I got the itch for newer wheels with a wider lip and deeper concave and also want to drop my car even lower so I am in the search for CO.

Pm me if interested :)

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's get this sold..... price dropped down to $2,000. That's wheels plus tires!! my loss is your gain! :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow...guess not too many people are into 20's...let's see what happens if I drop the price to $1500 ? :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK guys....I'm going to price these babies to sell so I can get my garage space back...
Wheels + tires = $1,000 + shipping!! My loss is your gain :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,518 Posts
slkdc280

you cannot reply to pms unless u raise your post count. again, here is how to do that:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message)- capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.