Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: 17 inch AMG 5 spoke wheels plus tires. These came off a 2002 SLK Sport model and I assume will fit all 170 model cars. They are the staggered widths front to back. The rears wheels are perfect, but the fronts have curb rash on the lips. The tires are Goodyear Eagles and have 50% tread left. $300 plus shipping from Illinois. [email protected] or 217-801-4699.

·
Registered
26 Posts
FS: 17 inch AMG 5 spoke wheels plus tires. These came off a 2002 SLK Sport model and I assume will fit all 170 model cars. They are the staggered widths front to back. The rears wheels are perfect, but the fronts have curb rash on the lips. The tires are Goodyear Eagles and have 50% tread left. $300 plus shipping from Illinois. [email protected] or 217-801-4699.
Hi

Do you have any pictures, and would you ship to the UK?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
I would ship to the UK from the US but I would think it would be so expensive it would not be worth it for you. If still interested pm me an address to send some pictures. Jeff

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,283 Posts
he cannot pm you because you do not have enuff posts to send/receive pms.

to get enuff posts, do this:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message)- capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.