Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of 4 AMG wheels. They are the 5 spoke Monoblock style. The fronts are 17" x 7.5" and the rears are 17" x 8.5". I orginally had the wheels on my 280 to upgrade to the 350 brakes. Now I have a set of 18" wheels and have no need for this set.

Wheel Condition: These are being sold strictly as-is. The wheels are used, so they have some scratches and minor curbing. They ran smoothly on my 280. I have removed all of the old weight glue. Center caps are included.

Tire Condition: The tires currently mounted are Nexen N3000s. The front tires are in good shape with approx 6/32" of tread remaining. The rear tires are nearly worn out with 3-4/32" of tread remaining. I can have the tires removed and disposed of prior to shipping (at buyer's expense), however, the tires to provide some padding.

Shipping: I am willing to ship the tires at the buyer's expense. Based on UPS estimates, the cost of shipping is $200 + $50 for packing = $250 total. This is will be added to the selling price of the wheels. Obviously, local pickup in SoCal would be free and a good way to save some money if you are in the area.

Silent Auction: To give everyone a fair shot at these wheels, I am selling them by 'silent auction'. If you are interested in the wheels, PM me with your offer. The auction will close at 12:00 PM (Noon) Pacific Time on Friday September 30th. The bidder with the highest offer will get the wheels. If shipping is required, the costs will be added to the highest offer. Wheels will be packed and shipped once payment is recieved.

I would like to recover the cost of the 18" wheels I bought, so I am setting the minimum bid at $250. Please do not send me offers for less than $250.

Images are shown in the posts below.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Front Wheel Images

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rear Wheel Images

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tire Images

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for the weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I know I didn't "bid", but did these sell?

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still for sale if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last chance on these. No deals in 6 months and I need to get them out of the garage.

Still for sale at $250. If no one wants them by Friday (4/5/12), I'll have to sell them for scrap.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would love to buy them, but the shipping to Madrid, Spain maybe a little expensive....
Looked into this once for a potential buyer. Cost would be ~900 USD for the wheels only and ~1700 USD with the tires installed for protection.

·
Registered
30 Posts
amg wheels

Hey im interested but i cant send u a pm due to my post #.
heres my # 702-580-0608 give me a text and i will give u an offer.
im local in so. cali. so i can pick them up
thank you

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,550 Posts
slk280dc, you cannot pm until u get 15 posts read below

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member will address your question.

If you wish to become PM (Private Message)- capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

New members and guests should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under quick links when you leave.

Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: ROTM Submissions & Voting - Mercedes Benz SLK World Forum

Thank you,
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wheels are gone, mods please lock the thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.