Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can't seem to find what this part is call. sorry to start a new thread, but can someone advise where i can get the part shown by the arrow. my dropped off :td:

Attachments

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
I suspect you'll have to go to the dealer. For whatever reason, there are about 10 different part numbers - shoot me your VIN and I'll see which comes up for your car.

EDITED : Never mind - you've retrofitted a facelifted bumper? Do you remember the part number of the bumper cover?

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just ordered one from MB, Its called Headlight washer cover comes color matched from your vin. I need to install it and would like to buy a body manual to install it myself does the bumper have to come off?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much was it? do you know the part number?

I just ordered one from MB, Its called Headlight washer cover comes color matched from your vin. I need to install it and would like to buy a body manual to install it myself does the bumper have to come off?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks heaps!!!! I will check with the local distributor for availability, if the price is not right, i'm getting it from ebay.

·
Premium Member
3,506 Posts
I think if you take the headlight above it out, it should give you enough space to work on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts