Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This scene looked like an entire field of white sheep. Imagine mg disappointment when I turned around to get the shot thinking of wooly only to realize it was a field of white cows lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,984 Posts
I'm head over hooves for you!lol

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL!!!!!!!!!

The trip to paradise is over. I'm leaving the land of dive bombing birds and wasps as big as your hand, oh and lets not forget scorpions or fire ants. Armadillo road kill everywhere!

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Going home to your world famous deep dish pizza? Have a slice for me!
Don't get me started on food in Chicago. THE best Mid-West, corn fed beef like no where else in the world. I will be there next month... let's see, there's The Rosebud (anyone of them), Carsons, Hugo's Frog Bar (best Crab Cakes I've ever had, and we have the crabs here in San Franciso), Gibson's (owned by the same folks as Hugo's), Gene and Georgetti, Chicago Chop House, to name just a few. And every time I'm in Chicago (2-4 times each year), I will always stop at Heaven on Seventh to satisfy my never ending crave for Gumbo and Cajun food!

·
3,419 Posts
LOL... what are you coming here for?
I'm coming to "Buy". Chicago is the hub for my industry and has been for eons at the Merchandise Mart. But now that Google is taking over the building, I am not sure how long it will remain that way. The July visit is a quickie, it's a "Pre-Show" to the main show that happens in September.

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well my dear, we are the food mecca of the Midwest. Hope you get a few good meals under your belt while you're here. And since you're such a veteran of the city I guess I won't be offering you any tours with the slk down the lake! pfft. ;)

·
3,419 Posts
Well my dear, we are the food mecca of the Midwest. Hope you get a few good meals under your belt while you're here. And since you're such a veteran of the city I guess I won't be offering you any tours with the slk down the lake! pfft. ;)
The shame of it is, I bet I've been to your great city close to 100 times over the last 25 years. But there's always so much work to do I've never seen the lake beyond Navy Pier. To be honest, I really don't like the July trip, just too darn hot and muggy usually. But, the September trip is always a treat! Great Indian summers with beautiful weather.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts