Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, just got my 2006 SLK280 in Red. I absolutely love it, it came with the HK sound system and I added the Navi and Ipod in the glove box.

Any one in the atlanta area??

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi Vkash,

welcome to the forum, and if you don't get 5 people from atLanta to welcome you before you go to bed tonight, then georgia has either been nuked or is currently under a half fathom of water :).

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Any one in the atlanta area??
Welcome Vkash and congratulations. Just wait awhile and you'll hear from your fellow Atlantans soon.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,105 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
940 Posts
welcome from SoCal... man wheres all the Atlanta guys? Must be a mass power/internet outage.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
LOL, well here you go welcome from Atlanta! We are putting together our next group outing so stayed tuned for details. I'm not sure where the rest of the Atlantans are this evening!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you every one for the welcomes!

sulley007, that is exactly why i wanted to find others in atl. i want to join everyone in a meet and greet/outing kinda thing.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
That's great. We'll be posting up our next one which should be in the next month or so. I'll make sure to include in the private messages.

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Frankly, I've been working, unlike the rest of you slackers...
:biglaugh:
Welcome from Atlanta (Kennesaw/Marietta)

dj

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.