Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iphone alert:

A freeze warning is in effect for Dupage county until 2pm tomorrow.

MOTHER OF EVERYTHING SLK MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP I'M NOT DONE MODDING FOR THE SEASONNNNNNN :soap:

/faints

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
If possible, may think of moving to SoCal.

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK280
3,899 Posts
Hi slk320chick, since you flamed your post I'll be nice and not gloat about our chilly 50 degree overnight temperature and balmy 77 degree daytime temp.

However we do have our cold spells so I feel your pain. Picture of SLK after work last February in the Arizona high desert.

Attachments

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
6,030 Posts
Chicky ... So sorry to hear about your lousy weather. Went to local Home Depot this afternoon topless and it was really hot. Rosie said it was 94*. You could always move to FL where all of us SLK owners have fun all year round ???

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Iphone alert:

A freeze warning is in effect for Dupage county until 2pm tomorrow.

MOTHER OF EVERYTHING SLK MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP I'M NOT DONE MODDING FOR THE SEASONNNNNNN :soap:

/faints
Canada is fully to blame! Why don't they keep their jet stream north of the 49th paralell? Southern Illinois had some frost in the pastures this morning. Wait until we get up in the dark and go home from work in the dark....it is depressing. Sun...we love you...please don't go away!

·
Registered 1999 slk230-sold
15,077 Posts
96 here in Phoenix today............them ASU Girls still wearing Mini Skirts..........:bannana::bannana::bannana:........ I love them Fall Days here in Arizona.....:D:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts