Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I toss these seat parts in the trash, I thought I'd ask if anyone need anything off them. I cut the frame off the seat backs and used the framework. So they are PARTS ONLY.
-What's left is the bottom 'buckets' and covers.
-There are heater pads however I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY WORK. I bought the heated seats after I bought the car and installed them but never hooked up the wiring. If you want the heater pads, you can take them out (glued onto the foam). The wires are pretty tiny so they may not work after you tear it apart.
-The covers are decent but worn. If you're interested, I'll shoot some pics. They are black/gray. Check out my seat thread here:
http://www.slkworld.com/general-modifications-r170/21284-i-injected-little-corvette-into-my-slk230-seats.html
-Headrests are in near perfect condition.
-The "sensor" (actually it's a flex circuit with switches) piece out of the passenger seat is gone. I used it. The foam can be glued back together.
Any/all of it is yours. You pay shipping or pick, however if you pick them up, it may cost you a beer and jabber time. I'm in So. Cal.

BTW.. on 4/13/11 these things are going in the trash.

·
Registered
149 Posts
If nobody takes the covers, I'd be interested in them... :) They dark grey & cream?
They look in good shape, were the covers hard to get off?

I'm in the UK but if the leather was squashed down flat and the postage cost wasn't a fortune, I'm certainly interested. Let me know roughly how much it'd cost me... :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts