Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Up for sale are my original used R171 professionally tinted tail lights from my SLK (See photos below). These are spray tinted with clear coat over top.

NOTE: socked on reverse bulb looks like it may have some damage. But might just need to be cleaned up. I cannot test the lights since i no longer have my SLK. So what you see is what you get! They were functional when i removed them from my SLK after i didn't pass my state inspection ;) If the reverse socket is damaged, it might need some minor repair, but based on what it looks like not much more than a blade to cleanup the socket.

Make me an offer!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up for sale are my original used R171 professionally tinted tail lights from my SLK (See photos below). These are spray tinted with clear coat over top.

NOTE: socked on reverse bulb looks like it may have some damage. But might just need to be cleaned up. I cannot test the lights since i no longer have my SLK. So what you see is what you get! They were functional when i removed them from my SLK after i didn't pass my state inspection ;) If the reverse socket is damaged, it might need some minor repair, but based on what it looks like not much more than a blade to cleanup the socket.

Make me an offer!

Updating with photos

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,726 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Make me an offer!
And a few more of my photos from the archives!

ALL > Again, please take a look at the socket. You may need to fiddle with it. I'm not here to sell anyone a lemon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Offering these tail lights now for FREE. You pay shipping or welcome to come pickup in Brooklyn, NY or Ridgefield Park, NJ on certain days.

Just hate to toss them in the garbage. If someone can use them, please let me know.

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,726 Posts
I will add FREE to title line :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts