Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an R171 in socal area to test fit and take SEMA shots of a new prototype design headlights from SPYDER. SPYDER facilities are in City of Industry and just looking for honest feedback as they are a prototype design. Prefer modded (slight or heavily) SLKs. In exchange for the assist, you'll get to keep the headlights for free to do with whatever you want with em.

Let me know if interested.

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,935 Posts
I'm interested. Are you going to be at the mbjunkies event on the 17th? My car will be there. Do you have a picture of what these lights look like?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looking for an R171 in socal area to test fit and take SEMA shots of a new prototype design headlights from SPYDER. SPYDER facilities are in City of Industry and just looking for honest feedback as they are a prototype design. Prefer modded (slight or heavily) SLKs. In exchange for the assist, you'll get to keep the headlights for free to do with whatever you want with em.

Let me know if interested.

I'm local and mine is slightly cosmetic mods. It a 2009 model Slk55 (best looking year model in my opinion) but mine got the oem HID option. I believe you need a car that the does not have the eom HID option headlight for it to work. Btw, I bought all the LED for both of my cars from you. Excellent products and services.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm interested. Are you going to be at the mbjunkies event on the 17th? My car will be there. Do you have a picture of what these lights look like?
Yeah, I'll be at the Junkies meet in the beginning helping set up, but won't be there long and not setting up a booth this time. PM me your email and I'll send you details.

I'm local and mine is slightly cosmetic mods. It a 2009 model Slk55 (best looking year model in my opinion) but mine got the oem HID option. I believe you need a car that the does not have the eom HID option headlight for it to work. Btw, I bought all the LED for both of my cars from you. Excellent products and services.
Durkatlon replied first so giving him first dibs, but if he can't make it, then we'll see if we can use you. There's a version with OEM xenons and one without.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts