Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't want to ship these parts. Postage would probably cost you as much as if you bought them online. However, if you insist, I'll ship if you pay for the postage. I'm located between Wilmington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC, so I'd much rather you pick up the parts in person.

I have a few SLK parts that are up for grabs. I'll be losing my SLK this spring and I figure that I ought to make these extra parts available.

1. Rear rotors - after market number 1407-78123 - four of them, i.e. two sets. Brand new. Fits same as below.

2. Rear pads - after market number 1402-69751 - one set of them. Fits all SLK's except the AMG from '98 - 04. Also fits the SLK280 from '06 - '07 and the SLK300 from '09 - '11. At least that's what I think is correct after doing some online research.

3. Black grill from my SLK. It is not usable as a replacement part because some of the mounting tabs are broken. However, it would be great to mount on your garage wall for a display if you are so inclined. Missing chrome star.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - still have these parts if anyone is interested and they are FREE!!

Reactions: RLander

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,112 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still got the parts - sorry, but I can't do better than free. :)

Reactions: jbanks15

·
98,112 Posts
Yes you can
You pay the taker :D

·
98,112 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brake parts are gone. Still have the free grill.

Sorry, Turdo2, I didn't see your message until after unclet contacted me offlist. He took them - local pickup. Shipping to you would probably have been almost as much as you buying them locally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.