Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2004 SLK230
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for info and people to wave to, heading to sw France , looking for gite to rent and some exceptional drives

Reactions: keith1275 and Col

·
Founding Member 2006
108,881 Posts

·
Registered 2016 SLC43
314 Posts
A friend of mine has 3 flats in the centre of sarlat la caneda , you will be woken up by the market setting up or the people attending the church next door , I'll sort her details out and if your interested put you in touch , the flats are a huge stone medieval building overlooking the church and 30 secs away from the town square , and very nice , I lived on one for 5 months while building my own house and I'm fussy ! She's no probs taking bookings for individual nights .
Cheers Paul

·
*Premium Member
2004 SLK230
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that paul although that is going to be too far north for us

·
*Premium Member
2004 SLK230
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All booked , including lunch on the way down thanks in advance to @cliveandstella , anyone got any special routes around the Pyrenees nows the time to share, we're staying north of them and will be exploring :)

Reactions: Avel Du
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.