Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered 2004 SLK230K
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for info and people to wave to, heading to sw France , looking for gite to rent and some exceptional drives

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,884 Posts

·
Registered 2016 SLC43
303 Posts
A friend of mine has 3 flats in the centre of sarlat la caneda , you will be woken up by the market setting up or the people attending the church next door , I'll sort her details out and if your interested put you in touch , the flats are a huge stone medieval building overlooking the church and 30 secs away from the town square , and very nice , I lived on one for 5 months while building my own house and I'm fussy ! She's no probs taking bookings for individual nights .
Cheers Paul

·
Registered 2004 SLK230K
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for that paul although that is going to be too far north for us

·
Registered 2016 SLC43
303 Posts
If your further south Biarritz is great , pop over the border to San Sebastián for tapas frenzy , but careful on the far to drinkable 1 euro ice cold wines , god it gets messy every year for us :grin:

·
Registered 2004 SLK230K
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All booked , including lunch on the way down thanks in advance to @cliveandstella , anyone got any special routes around the Pyrenees nows the time to share, we're staying north of them and will be exploring :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts