Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go for the Fourth time in a row!

The long awaited Annual PureMB.com BBQ.

Everyone on SLKWorld.com is invited if they want to make the trip :) Please try and make it out! You won't be disappointed....

Last year brought over 75+ Mercedes vehicles... The parking lot was PACKED! Needless to say it was an excellent day full of prizes, amazing food, incredible cars and of course awesome people.

Eddie_Jai will once again be our caterer for this event. He's received lots of praise for last year's food and will have an excellent menu for us this year.

Prizes will be given out this year again. If you would like to donate, please PM me!

Here are the details:

Date: Sunday, August 26th 2012
Time: 12:00pm
VENUE CHANGE!!!!!!

This BBQ event will now be held at the Mercedes-Benz Downtown Dundas Dealership.

761 Dundas St E
Toronto, ON
M5A 4N5

Cost: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here are a few shots from last year's badass bbq:

And of course that amazing video we all know and love:

·
Registered 2007 SLK280
1,181 Posts
Quite dissappointed, I am flying to Phoenix that day for a hike into the CANYON (Phantom Ranch) on Tuesday.
Please enjoy, and post plenty of pix.
David, do Rochester proud!

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As long as you are ok with people from NY attending. This is the closest event I have seen yet.
Of course we are :) We'll be happy to meet you when you roll in!

Quite dissappointed, I am flying to Phoenix that day for a hike into the CANYON (Phantom Ranch) on Tuesday.
Please enjoy, and post plenty of pix.
David, do Rochester proud!
Maybe next year then :)

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Looking forward to it! My 10 year old son is a car nut too and can't wait, going to make a weekend out of it in Toronto.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts