Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a new SLK with paper plates and reached into my Glove box to get an SLKWorld card. After placing the card on the car and leaving, I had a handfull of cards in my hand.

Don't know why, but I tossed them into the center slot in the drink tray.

They kind of sat ajar for a while then I noticed they had fallen into the tray nice and neat.

The tray seems to be designed to hold business cards in between the drinks.:biglaugh:

So now, easy access to my SLKWorld cards!!!:bannana:

SLKman:tu:

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
SLKman said:
I saw a new SLK with paper plates and reached into my Glove box to get an SLKWorld card. After placing the card on the car and leaving, I had a handfull of cards in my hand.

They kind of sat ajar for a while then I noticed they had fallen into the tray nice and neat.

The tray seems to be designed to hold business cards in between the drinks.:biglaugh:

Hmmm...

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
SLKman said:

Got pix? :confused:

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No pic. LOL

Just the Small business card size rectangle area in between where the drink cups are located.

Anyway, Just found out about it on my way to work this afternoon. LOL

No camera with me.:(

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
neat ill have to check it out, see if itll work on the 171.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
kevin, i know it's:eek:fftopic: in this thread, but i love the rolling slk above your signature! rock on!:hb:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
o snazzz i never noticed that. hah way to go guys for actually lookin underneath, somehting ive never done.

·
Founding Member
103 Posts
Baron7700 said:
o snazzz i never noticed that. hah way to go guys for actually lookin underneath, somehting ive never done.
Initially I thought it was a holder for credit/debit cards. But who would leave such cards inside the car. ;)
MB was probably wondering why Bill waited so long to come up with those cards. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
benz--man said:
Isn't that a SL?
Yes... looked around and there is no smilie with a SLK (R170 or R171)

:hijacked:

·
Banned
696 Posts
SLKman said:

I think on the 171 the cup holder is of a different design.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I keep my Blackberry in the cup holder. Fits perfect and I can see the message indicator light when a new message arrives.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Business Card Holders... I can't even find my Cup Holders!.

Are they on all SLKs??

I've looked at me storage compartment to see if the lid opens another way to reveal the holders but they remain elusive??

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,055 Posts
cup holder is an option in some regions. business card holder depends on the other options in your car.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Somewhere on the R171 it states cup/coin holder. Not a clue how it holds coins. But it does say that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.