Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg.......my old beloved Flame is for Sale on Ebay....... I bought this Car 28 Years ago from a nice Couple in Lawrence, Ks with all the Service Records she looked like she just came off the Line in Stuttgart.......:):):) and Boy she was not cheap..

It was Love at 1st Side...... and i had to have her..... so i took a Job at an Adult Bookstore...... at Night in Topeka, Ks......

That Bookstore had 100 Vhs Machines ....... and they charged $ 349.00 for an X Rated Vhs Tape.....

LOL, like any good German....... i saw a Market to make a Buck...

I went to Radio Shack bought 500 Ft of Coax Cable plenty of A/B Splitters... and Vhs blank Tapes .. Made in Japan..... because than Japan had the best Quality on Tapes Electronics etc etc etc...... shut down 50 Vhs Machines at the Shop made Copies all Night long and sold them for $ 199.99 a Tape........:):):)

and delivered all over Kansas....... Boy my delivery Service shure cut in my Profits ...... Gas was $1.19 at the Time on a good Day... and she only got 11 Mpg.... if the Solex Carbs where in the MOOD..

AAAh they good old Days... when i had the Uffda to chase a Buck.... had great Ideas to make it in America.......

I know I know Jeff gonna be shaking his Head wondering how in the Heck did the Berliner ever found this Site......

No worries Jbanks.... Ronald Reagan aka the Office for Foreigners in Lawrence Ks told me when i got my Papers..... Welcome to America ...... now chase your Dreams.

Well i did......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.... i made a killing been a Pirate for Debbie does Dallas...... all over Kansas met my 1st Wife lost my Shorts.... in the Divorce.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:....

moved on to Az met my Betty ....:tu::tu::tu:.... and her Kids:td::td::td: got a House with a Pool and lazy Hounds...:(...

Lol, by now you might Wonder and say there is no Way...... this is your Car.... come on Berliner.... let me tell you a little Secret..... i still got the Title and original Key in my Piggyback in the Garage for my last 21 used Mb i bought over the Years....... :):).....

Here are some Pics from my old Flame in Joplin.... look at the Rust on the Car...... 2 Weeks after i sold her... the used Dealer in Lawrence got flooded by the Kansas River..... it shure swows ........:(:(:(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/original-complete-tan-brown-4-door-/251226935020?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a7e4aceec

Kinda sad i traded a Jewel of a W114 with Euro Bumpers for a high Mileage W115 Diesel to make my Customers happy.....:(:(

Kinda sad ...... when i tell my Betty and her Kids...... abit about me and my sneaky Life .... around the Dinner Table....have this nice Pool... and how you got at all.... the comeback is... from the Teen Girls....... Dude drop the Nokia get an Iphone....5..... loose the gray Hair......:(:(:(.......put Franky on Pause.......

Well Pardon me for going off the Track..... about my 1st Flame etc etc for abit about my Memory Lane...:td::td:

Today is Vday....... I got a special Gift for my Betty...... me the Berliner booked a Hotel Room yes the Room we made out 9 Years... ago....:biglaugh::biglaugh:... without Kids..... and worries....

Tonight i gonna bring her fav Sweet Pants.....3 Hounds...... on the Bed 1st Class Beer from Germany..... to the Room we made out in......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.... 9 Years... ago .. I gonna give her the Remote...... the Hounds snorring.... me... looking at her Pep Boy Sweet Pants with the Logo on her Rear...... End .... of the Story.....

We got a good Nights Sleep without the Kids.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:...... sorry if i got abit sided tracked a bout my old Flame.......:tu::tu:..... and my Days.... in the late 80th,s....

but honestly i am a bit pissed that i don,t have the dynamics any longer thru the Eyes..... of Mb been in the Target Market.....:(:(:(

Wth ever happen to a good Car that .....a Car by the Name of Mercedes Benz .... a Car you send your Kids to College off....

Yep i am old...... with a Flosse in the Garage..... and great Memories driving a Mb/////

1 - 1 of 1 Posts