Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi

Am looking for a left passenger stock side primary Catalytic Converter or even a full set for my 2005 R171 SLK 55. Somethings rattling in the passenger side one on my car and its making the car sound funny like there's some sort of exhaust leak or something.

I know some of you have replaced your stock exhaust system with aftermarket goodies so if you still have your stock primaries lying about would love to have them.

I am running the Eurocharged short tube headers and the secondary cats along with the resonator have been removed so need to have the primaries in place and working.

If not would love suggestions on reasonable aftermarket options or repair

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kleemann headers and get rid of those primaries.
Sorry should have mentioned I have the Eurocharged short tube Headers installed and the secondary cats + resonator removed so I really need to keep the primary cats to pass inspection out here

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hi All
You could give MSL birmingham a ring as they cut mine off when had headers & long pipes installed.

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a pair but they are stateside
Thanks for the offer, I should have updated this thread.

Got tired of looking and the terrible sound so went and got a pair of hi flow Magnaflow primaries and replaced my stock ones very happy with the cost and the sound as well.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts
updated title and closed this thread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.