Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All! With the F1 season kicking off Mar 15-17 (Australian Grand Prix) it seems like time to start up some F1 chatter. Hopefully that will help bring on spring time!

Guess I'm an intermediate level F1 follower....once attended the Long Beach GP and I watch every practice, qual session, and race on TV. Still not fully informed as to all the politics, history, etc, but will study up on MB...that's for sure!

Any prognostications?

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
just put in a new track-F1 capable- up the road from me in Austin...really gotta find the time to go...they just had a race this weekend but was busy...Circuit of the Americas is the name..Bernie was there for an f1 event earlier in the year...

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Greetings All! With the F1 season kicking off Mar 15-17 (Australian Grand Prix) it seems like time to start up some F1 chatter. Hopefully that will help bring on spring time!

Guess I'm an intermediate level F1 follower....once attended the Long Beach GP and I watch every practice, qual session, and race on TV. Still not fully informed as to all the politics, history, etc, but will study up on MB...that's for sure!

Any prognostications?
Never mind F1 - the real competition this year is Top Gear's 'Star in a reasonably priced car' - Lewis has just whapped Seb, and Seb is itching for another go :D

Clicky Clicky.
Yes! I think that is a good measure of driver performance when you put them in the same car... But the problem is that they race on different days, different track temperatures, different tire wear, etc. I would love to see all F1 drivers compete in a cheapo car with the exact same everything to make it even.

-K

1 - 7 of 7 Posts