Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midwest folks,

I know most of us have put away the slk for the winter, but that DOESN'T mean you can't keep modding. I just wanted to remind people still struggling to maneuver around the forum that the Windrestrictor deal is still going on and I would hate for you to miss out because you weren't reading the posts in other sections.

They have made it VERY affordable this month with their discount, free customized graphic creation and free lighting mod included. This is something you really should order for yourself and have it installed in the spring BEFORE you attend the Midwest SLK meet in Indianapolis!

:)

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK200K
10,745 Posts
I don't think I could handle putting my SLK away for the winter , I need my daily dose , even if it's just seeing it when I pop down to the garage !

·
Minion
5,602 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Shibing the Web Guy
235 Posts
fastdwg, white looks perfect with SLK.

Mine is going to the body shop for an estimate on the damage. Ugh! Makes me even more sad to see your perfect white one ;)

Keep it up man!

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,463 Posts
fastdwg, white looks perfect with SLK.

Mine is going to the body shop for an estimate on the damage. Ugh! Makes me even more sad to see your perfect white one ;)

Keep it up man!

You'll get fixed and looking perfect in no time! Have faith, you've got a great car, it'll be great again! Thanks for the compliment. I should have driven today, it was beautiful for January in Ohio!

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We had a 40 minute flash white out in the middle of the day today. And then it was gone. But we did have sun and the days are lasting longer so that's a good thing.

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
6,030 Posts
Winter ??? What's that ? OH, that's when us folks in Florida OPEN our windows and really enjoy topless driving...Sorry, had to rub it in

1 - 18 of 18 Posts