Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have for sale my 2006 silver with maroon and black interior SLK55 AMG. It currently has 43,737 miles on it. It's in excellent condition and well cared for. Everything on the vehicle is in good working condition. Recently had brake fluid flushed, antifreeze changed, transmission fluid change and 4 wheel alignment. Tires are near new. It's equipped with Continental extreme contact tires. There are no aftermarket parts added or used. This car was never raced or tracked. The car is located in Pennsylvania near the Lehigh Valley. All interested parties are welcome to come look at the vehicle for personal inspection and evaluation. It won't disappoint. Additional photos are available upon request. Asking $22,900 or best offer. If interested, please email me at [email protected]. Thank you for your interest.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,576 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
93,576 Posts
Post your vin and I will attach your datacard to help the sale
edit: I see you have the datacard....post it anyway...couldn't hurt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your additional input Jbanks15.

I also want to include that the car has a clean car fax with no accidents.

The VIN: WDBWK73F56F100242

·
93,576 Posts
Datacard posted in post 1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.