551 Alarm VV2
581 Thermotronic klimaatregeling
614 Bi-xenon
728 Houtinleg vavona
819 Cd-wisselaar (6cd)
873 Zetelverwarming

Heavy damage
Airbags from driverseat opened

Engine, automatic transmission, airbags , bi-xenon, command, ea in goog condition

can send pictures..

any body interested in this car?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Car looks attractive even damaged. Bet you're gutted.

Hope you're ok. What did you think of the safety of the car?? Did the airbag help you on the side there? Any idea the speed of the impact.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm ok

Hey Guys..

yes yes..i'm ok.. just some bruises and blue legs.. and little blue on the chest..from the safetybelt... a lot of people who saw the pics asking me if i survived..

so..

About the safety of the car.. except .. it had a little fast aquaplaning..the safety is SUPER...

I drove in to a tunnel (driving down) .. and at the end of the tunnel.. water was on the road.. heavy rain.. i was driving around 100-110 Km/h.. When i drove to the water.. the car started to slip.. and about 100 m further i hit roadsignal.

I could get out of the car myself.;and leave the hospital after an hour..

I was lucky.. and happy i was sitting in that car.. and not in some other brand of car..

Thnx for the support

grtz mark

·
Registered
331 Posts
was it hydroplaning? it happened to me once, i was around 50Mph and my car just spin 360, heavy rain too, but luckily i spin on the middle of two ways and cars behind didnt hit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was it hydroplaning? it happened to me once, i was around 50Mph and my car just spin 360, heavy rain too, but luckily i spin on the middle of two ways and cars behind didnt hit.

Yes it was.. behind the tunnel it was heavy rain.. so it surprised me..

·
Registered 2008 SLK55 AMG
1,564 Posts
Great to hear that you are ok. Light weight performance cars with wide tyres are at risk of hydroplaning sadly, and i have had a frightening episode once and since then i drive very slowly if the rain is heavy or try to drive my other car.

I may be interested in the CD changer and the aerowings but shipping it to UK is likely to be a hassle but do let me know if you find difficult to sell these parts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
are both tail lamps in good shape? I might be interested. i hope shipping will not be super expensive to zip code 11419 in new york

D

·
0 Posts
I'm looking for some small attachment parts from behind the instrument cluster (small white plastic arms that release the cluster), if your prepared to sell them drop me a PM.

And i'm glad you walked away from that one, it looks like it could have been really nasty

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Guys

at the moment i still try to sell the car all at once..

should it change i contact U..

About shippingcost.. best u check UPS ratings

postcode 2310 RIJKEVORSEL BELGIUM

About command
keep in mind.. u still will need road cd

thnx for the support

grtz mark

·
Registered
5 Posts
do you still have the seats

Hello, iam lokking for just the foam backing for the drivers seat. Do you still have the car. Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.