Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1998 Merecedes SLK230 for sale. 140 thousand miles. Has the Bose Sound System with a new head unit. Regular maintenance including supercharger oil change.

The exterior has a few small spots with touch up paint to protect the metal under it.
The driver seat has a rip in it (May be repaired by the time it sells)
The interior plastics have the usual issue with cracking (May be repaired by the time it sells)
Its missing the lower center plastic grill that goes in the bump (Looking for a replacement currently)

Otherwise the car runs like a dream. I have taken it across the US and back and have enjoyed it greatly the past 3 years I have had it, but you're searching for a car on this form, so I don't have to tell you how much fun these little cars are.

Feel free to contact me to see how far I have gotten on the repairs or make me an offer. I am going to be pretty flexible. You can also suggest a trade if you wish.
Text at: (336) 421-2190
Email at: [email protected]

If you PM me please leave some contact information, Thanks.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,488 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
5. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,488 Posts
If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts