Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an OEM spoiler to get painted for my black SLK but my friend ordered me a replica spoiler after i really liked the quality of his.

I need to get rid of one of these

OEM AMG SILVER USED FOR 6 MONTHS BUT REALLY GREAT CONDITION off a 55AMG- 250 obo +shipping

or i can let the replica one go for 150 + shipping.
(brand new it retails from jbspeed.com for 200 shipped) It is a really REALLY good spoiler.

Either way i need to get rid of one of them so you can PM me.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
I bought an OEM spoiler to get painted for my black SLK but my friend ordered me a replica spoiler after i really liked the quality of his.

I need to get rid of one of these

OEM AMG SILVER USED FOR 6 MONTHS BUT REALLY GREAT CONDITION off a 55AMG- 250 obo +shipping

or i can let the replica one go for 150 + shipping.
(brand new it retails from jbspeed.com for 200 shipped) It is a really REALLY good spoiler.

Either way i need to get rid of one of them so you can PM me.
PM Tonyrec. He may be interested in an OEM AMG rear spoiler. It may cost him less to have a good paint shop repaint to his spec or do a CF coat.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Is the silver OEM AMG rear spoiler not attached to your vehicle (I am presuming you have it on storage)?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got both of them this week, they are both in storage. The OEM was taken off a 55 amg so I bought it looking to paint it but I like the replica as much.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also if anyone is interested in a SLK whip antenna I have that for sale as well.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP for the 250, outstanding spoiler and almost 200 dollars under retail value.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
best offer is 200, Anyone in the states interested?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sold to tony hes about to have a really good looking carrrrrr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.